Saturday, June 14, 2008

THIN-AS-A-DIME MITCH

The storms have come and gone.

DTE, what I think we used to call the Edison Company, has been working round the clock to restore power to over 100,000 people.

Never mind that the storm was a huge event, a real biggie. Rare.

Never mind that there are trees out there and that high winds can bring them down and that it takes time to put things back together. And that it is more dangerous than sitting and speaking in front of a microphone or writing books and plays or reporting on grownups playing kid's games.

Thin-as-a-dime mentality mitch album has condemned DTE as somehow derelict in it’s failure to restore power to the powerless more quickly.

What a brilliant piece of work ole mitch is.

I have always believed that Detroit gets what it deserves.

Detroit deserves mitch.

I do not.

1 comment:

Upnorfjoel said...

I agree with your assessment of Mitch! I really can't listen to him anymore.
The biggest issue being that he pretends to be so neutral in all things, when his liberal-bias comes screaming through all of the time.
I actually like him better if he'd just admit who he is!