Monday, April 14, 2008

JUST WONDERING....

Why/how did the IOC ever grant the Olympics to mainland china, the prc, the nation of pollution, contamination, subjugation, aggression, atrocity, etc., etc.

How and why? I paid no attention at the time and will not do so now. But…my gawd!!!!!!!!!

What a mess!

China is like an enemy waiting to strike, waiting for just the right moment.

They take what they can and give what they must.

Here is a nation that aspires to great power status and is not made of the stuff of the only super, even hyper power that is the United States.

I don’t even remember what other nations were in contention for the games.

I wonder which ones they were.

They must have been really something to have lost out to the menace that is the prc.

1 comment:

Upnorfjoel said...

I remembered this blog when I finally saw the names of the other locations that had been competing to get the Summer Games.
They were Paris, Osaka, Toronto and Istanbul.
I still don't have the details on the selection process, and how China "won"??