Monday, April 14, 2008

PLEASE GOD....

I was in the gym a few days ago and b.o., aka barrack obama, was on the TV giving another speech.

I did not have the tv control device and thusly could not change the channel.

The young fella promised to make Congressional-style health care available to all Americans, free if needed, within four years of his becoming the boss.

Such a deal!!!!!

And of course, he will end the War in a couple of months. Our offensives in the war, that is. I don’t think he promised to stop the barbarian offensives against us, spelled US.

I know he did not.

And of course, as Chief Exec, he will cure any and all econ problems and, once and for all, put down, suppress, etc., all the nasty old corporations and enterprises profiting anyone but hourly factory labor.

What a guy!!

I have decided that if b.o. means any of what he says, that he might be more dangerous to our nation than hillary.

But then, I remember that hillary has bill…and that would be sooooooo hard to tolerate….the two of them in the spotlight again….

Please God, one more time, let the Republicans win one for the good guys.

No comments: