Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BE GLAD

A significant historical figure once said that folks who like sausages and politics should never watch either being made.
I have just spent some hours writing an essay on why it is so hard to become an informed citizen.
And I am depressed.
Brit Hume has announced that he is just a little tired of the negatives that he has been reporting for so long.
I believe that he enjoys the contributions he has made , but I also believe that he can be just a little tired.
If I were one of the few readers of this modest journal, and I am, I think that I would not want to read any more from this source about why there is so much ignorance all around us.
And I don't.
It is tiresome to be always reading negative stuff.
So I will sit on the item until I can insert some positives.
Be glad.

No comments: